Typical life-routine
School. Met shi kang. Gym. Swim. Suana. Marina Square. Bugis. Home. OMG, it's just like MONDAY can?!
But got suana. Haha. Omg, it's damn cool I tell you. I'm so going to do it again! So fun. Haha.
Grab a bite here, a bite there when travelling from Marina Square to Bugis. Yes. Then home. Rested. TV-ed. I'm going to rest again soon. Got to go school for short meeting tomorrow morning.
4 more days to Cambodia. Yet to pack. Boringgggg.
Wait.
But got suana. Haha. Omg, it's damn cool I tell you. I'm so going to do it again! So fun. Haha.
Grab a bite here, a bite there when travelling from Marina Square to Bugis. Yes. Then home. Rested. TV-ed. I'm going to rest again soon. Got to go school for short meeting tomorrow morning.
4 more days to Cambodia. Yet to pack. Boringgggg.
Wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home